A Mass Intention is a request to pray at a given mass for a person or a special need.
Intentions can be made:
- in memory of a deceased person
- in thanksgiving or in celebration of a special event (e.g. Anniversary)
- for the needs of an individual or individuals
Intentions are announced at mass and listed in the weekly bulletin.
All arrangements for Mass Intentions must be made by contacting the Rectory.
- An offering of $10 per mass is to be made by cash or cheque.
- Recipients of memorial Mass Cards must schedule masses within 3 months of a receiving the mass card. After this period the Mass will be scheduled by the Rectory.
Mass Intentions are listed in the Weekly Bulletin.